Tuesday Tidbits

4:37 PM






Happy Tuesday! A quick look into some of my current favorites and what's been on my mind as of late!

On my watch list: I haven't really binge watched anything in a while, so I'm trying to catch up on Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt so I can finally start the new season- which I'm probably the last person under 40 to watch!

I missed its theater run back in the Spring, so I'm looking forward to watching (and possibly crying my way through...) The Promiseand Chris Evans' new movie Gifted once they're available to rent, and after seeing the previews, I think I need to see The Big Sick now that it's in theaters.

On my nightstand: ...My old French textbooks- seriously! While written practice obviously doesn't compare to actually speaking or being immersed in the language, I'm determined not to let my years of drilling les démonstratifs into my head and those countless pages of work in translation class slip!

Along the lines of actual reading, I'm finally getting around to starting The Light Between Oceans, which has been laying around my room for a while now, and after reading Sarah's recommendation, Post Grad sounds extremely appropriate for me at the moment!

On my wish list: I just splurged on this bag in cream while using my last birthday gift card, so I've been taking it easy on any online browsing, but I did make the mistake of allowing myself to take a look at the Nordstrom's sale sneak peak. (Big mistake!) Now I'm trying to convince myself that I really don't need new boots yet, even if they are a good deal...

On my mind: Last weekend, I took a quick trip to New York for a friend's going away weekend before she moved back to Australia, which provided me with four days of friends, food, and hanging around the city with very few adult responsibilities- so this past week has been all about work and job applications, as per usual. No one really tells you that undergrad and all of the random responsibilities that come with interning will be the fun part! I won't sugarcoat it- this part of the career process is completely frustrating, but I'm trying to stay optimistic.....

Have a great week! 

Instagram Twitter Tumblr

You Might Also Like

0 comments