Long Time No Blog- Tough Goodbyes and Where I've Been

11:09 PM

...Knock knock, anyone there?

I really, really didn't mean to neglect this blog for so long. After I came home and settled into classes, work, and just my "normal" life overall, I was excited to have a place to express myself and write a little each week- especially as I navigate finishing undergrad, entering the "real world", and the possibility of grad school (ack!) Unfortunately, my calm, productive summer filled with blogging didn't start out as expected...

I wasn't exactly in the mood for blogging when we suddenly lost this crazy guy on June 13th...


My spoiled, goofy, too smart for his own good, lovable Border Collie Marley- you've brought me so much laughter, love, fluff, and happiness over the past 10 years, and for that I'm grateful. The house, and the entire neighborhood, feel way too empty without you. I hope heaven has all you can eat Milkbones and peanut butter, and an endless supply of tennis balls. Wait for me on the other side Marley, we all love you so, so much.

...So yeah, not much motivation to blog until very recently. But I'm back! And for the dozen or so of you reading this, I love you all, and I'm excited to write more soon!

Until next time,
XOXO, Emily 

You Might Also Like

0 comments